Residential Air Conditioning & Heating in El Centro, Imperial, Calexico, CA, and the Surrounding Areas
The residential air conditioning & heating is the system of temperature control, ventilation, filtration, and distribution to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality in a residential dwelling. Contact us today for Residential Air Conditioning & Heating in El Centro, Imperial, Calexico, CA, and the Surrounding Areas.
The key benefits of residential air conditioning and heating include:
- Savings on Power Bills
- A Comfortable Environment
- Improved Health
If you’re interested in learning more about residential air conditioning & heating in El Centro, Imperial, Calexico, CA, and the surrounding areas, contact Arctic Air Conditioning today!
What Type of Maintenance might you need with your Residential Air Conditioning Unit?
You might want to have residential air conditioning & heating maintenance done regularly. We recommend at least once a year, but more often, depending on how much you run your unit.
Here’s a list of common maintenance you should consider for your residential air conditioning unit:
- Cleaning the Condenser Coils: You’ll want to clean the condenser coils every couple of months.
- Replacing any Worn Parts: If you’ve been using your unit regularly, there’s a good chance that you might need to replace some of the components like belts or hoses. You’ll want to check these periodically and replace them as necessary to keep the residential air conditioning unit working in top condition.
- Checking for any Leaks: If your residential air conditioning unit is leaking any fluids, you’ll want to have it repaired or replaced. You should also check for any damage that could cause the residential air conditioning to fail completely.
Schedule your residential air conditioning & heating maintenance appointment today with Arctic Air Conditioning in El Centro, Imperial, Calexico, CA, and the surrounding areas.
What are the most common types of repairs needed for a residential heating unit?
When residential heating units break down, there are a number of problems that commonly crop up. The most common residential heating repairs include:
- Broken Door Gaskets
- Broken or Defective Blower Motors
- Clogged Air Filters, which cause the unit to overheat and shut down. This can damage the evaporator, leading to costly repairs.
- Burned Out Flame Sensors, which can cause the unit to shut down when it senses that the flame is not lit
- High Limit Thermostat Problems, in which the system continues to run after being turned off
- Dirty Burners, in which homeowners clean them themselves to save money but end up causing more damage than good
Residential heating units may also need to be cleaned or inspected.
Inspections should be done every year, and the air filter replaced or cleaned. Sometimes, however, an important part may fail before you consider having your unit inspected. For example, a clogged filter may cause the evaporator to corrode and crack, leading to costly repairs. If this happens, it is best to go ahead and replace the unit to avoid future problems.
Contact Arctic Air Conditioning today for residential air conditioning & heating services in El Centro, Imperial, Calexico, CA, and the surrounding areas.